Life healthy with clean and quality air!
What is WAKi Air Washer?
"WASH the air without filter pads"
WAKi Air Washer is multi-functional Health care equipment that applied the Principle of Cold Evaporation to wash the air in our room and produce clean and healthy air. It combines two main functions which are Air Humidification and Air Purification.
However, it can WASH the air without filter pads.
The WAKi Air Washer :
Wonderful design and easy to operate.
Energy saving and operate silently.
Multi-functional: purifying, humidifying, aroma therapy and anti-bacteria.
How does WAKi Air Washer purify the air?
- Airborne particles, such as dust, pollen and smoke are drawn in and passed over the rotating disc assembly. The particles adhere to the wet disc assembly and are pulled down into the water. Water evaporates; dust and dirt do not evaporate. The collected particles remain on the bottom of the water tray and can be rinsed/ wiped out every 10-14 days.
- The WAKi Air Washer effectively sucked in all the air pollutants, such as:
How does WAKi Air Washer humidify the air?
- The WAKi Air Washer operates by the process of cold evaporation; you will not see any white residue, vapors or mists. When dry air in the room meets the surface area of the disc assembly, the water evaporates and is sent out into the room. Therefore, the air in the room will be humidified.
- Air Humidification is essential to prevent dry air and ideal against:
Cold Evaporation technology prevents particles or aerosols from being released into room air.
What are the Benefits of Using WAKi Air Washer?
How Does WAKi Air Washer Works?
The WAKi Air Washer works without filter pads.
Indoor air (A) is drawn into the device and passes through the disc assembly rotating in water. The air is literally washed.
Impurities in the air, stale tobacco smoke, household dust, pollen and allergens are trapped in the water (B).
Only clean and humidified air will be evaporated (C).
The WAKi Air Washer works on the principle of natural evaporation which is widely recognized as the best method of humidification.
WAKi Air Washer comes with an intelligent function in control room humidity level. When you set the humidity rate at RH60%, but the room humidity rate is RH50%, therefore, the fan-spinning rate will be faster.
When the fan-spinning rate become faster, the water vapor that released to the room will increase until it reaches the humidity rate that you set at RH60% .
AUTO MODE Function
When you select AUTO MODE, WAKi Air Washer will keep maintaining the humidity rate to RH45%.
When the level of humidity rate in the room is lower than RH45%, the fan-spinning rate will increase the evaporation rate in order to produce more water vapor to the room to increase humid level.
When the level of humidity rate in the room is higher than RH45%, the fan-spinning rate will decrease in order to reduce the water vapor evaporation rate to the room to reduce humid level.
In this technology, the Principle of Cold Evaporation is applied .
What is Relative Humidity (RH)?
Relative Humidity is the ratio (%) of the partial pressure of water vapor in an air-water mixture of water at a prescribed temperature.
For example: At 40% RH, water vapor only contains 40% of the total maximum water vapor in an air-water mixture of water at a prescribed temperature.
“Air Humid Level that Suitable to Our Body is between 50% RH to 70% RH”
Purified water is recommended to be used in this equipment because it helps to improve the efficiency of the WAKi Air Washer and prevent odors from the water.
What are the Advantages of WAKi Air Washer?
The WAKi Air Washer is the one and only appliance for homes and offices using the principle of air washing without filter pads. The WAKi Air Washer works hygienically and is easy to clean.
- Water is the filter: No filter to change or clean.
- Pure Water Evaporation: Efficient Purification.
- Easy to maintain: Just rinse/ wipe out the water tray.
- Silent and Safe: Night mode is totally in silent. With Auto shut off control.
- Odorless: No smell of moldy filters or stagnant water.
- Environmental Friendly: minimum power consumption, maximum 15 watt.
- Anti Bacteria: Anti-Microbial Stick (releasing silver ions) prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Aroma Therapy: Refreshing by dropping fragrance or essential oils into the aroma box.
WAKi Air Washer is suitable to be used at?
If possible, the WAKi Air Washer should be placed in the center of the room, or along a wall from windows and a heat source. This equipment works best in closed rooms to maintain a consistent level of humidity – just as windows and doors are closed when the air conditioning is running.